U shaped or Face to Face Dinette?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brian Medley
    Participant

We are getting ready to order a 9.6 LE. The only thing we have not been able to decide is which dinette would work best. We think that the U shaped dinette might be nicer for lounging and watching TV. The face to face is a larger table and probably better for meal time, etc.?

Can anybody input how well your configuration is working/not working for you?

Thank you for your input!

Scott G
    Participant

We have the face to face dinette in our 8.11. It is just the wife and I so room is not a problem. I like the idea of the U-shaped dinette for lounging and would probably have gone that route but I don’t remember it being an option on our 2017. I have no complaints about the face to face dinette, however.

Brian Medley
    Participant

Thanks for the response. We are leaning toward the U-Shaped dinette. Particularly since they just started offering the U-Shaped 9″ wider.

Hal
    Participant

We have the U shaped dinette. Initially we thought we’d use the seat against the wall for lounging, but it it is mostly used to stack stuff on. I cut a couple of nice pieces of birch plywood to make pullouts for under the dinette seats to support our legs and feet like a recliner. This works for us, but we aren’t big people.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account